Health One provides flu and pneumonia shots every fall in Washington DC area worksites. We can provide the following additional vaccinations anytime during the year:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A&B
- PPD (Tuberculosis Skin Test)
The vaccines are administered by licensed registered nurses or licensed physicians in compliance with the local state or District of Columbia regulations.
How your Flu Shot Clinic (or other vaccination) will Work
One of our experienced Health One program managers will be your single point of contact from start to finish. The Program Manager will review your requirements to determine the following:
- Type of vaccination
- Expected participation
- Date of the clinic
- Start & Stop times for the clinic
- Health One staffing: number of receptionists, registered nurses, physicians
- Appropriate room size and set-up
- Method of payment (employee, employer, bill insurance)
- Appointment services
- Promotion Plans
- Health One will provide you with a simple Agreement based on the outcome of the discussion.
- Health One will assist you with the promotion of the event
- Health One will take appointments for two weeks preceding the clinic (and keep you updated)
- Health One will send you the name of our providers to you one week before the clinic
- Health One staff will check in with you one hour prior to the clinic, conduct the clinic, and check out with you
To get started, please call 703-534-6766 or send an email to email@example.com.